Monday, March 22, 2010

Update

I suppose there is not much funny going on. I've got one major presentation tomorrow, then two tiny ones, a rather large assignment, a 10 page paper (grant proposal), and a take home exam to go. Then classes are officially over. Then all I have to do is collect my data, run my analyses, write my thesis and write a teachers' guide for a school product -- THEN I'm done for the summer.

I was not selected to win a rather large scholarship for next year. A bit disappointed about that. But I'm still up for another rather large scholarship so keep your fingers crossed. I start a spring contract at a school board next week.

I guess things are coming down to the wire and getting a bit hairy.

I keep shaving though... preventative measure.

It's my sincere hope that when all this pressure starts to ease off that I will return to something resembling sanity. Wish me luck.

Oh, I also have a bunch of practicum interviews this week and next. Oy.

Like I said, not much funny. Just an update.

Psyche

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We love you Psyche,
Oh yes we do;
We love you Psyche,
This is true.
When you're not near us,
We're blue;
Oh Psyche, we love you.

Anonymous said...

hugs and Haikus baby
we wish you strength and love bugs
Inspired by anon


*i'm here if you need me, just text, email or phone.* If there's anything I can do to help, let me know...even if it's muffinchucking

LizB