Friday, May 14, 2010

Comedy Ain't No Joke

I've been taking a comedy class and last night our "teacher" had us go to see a show (great way to not actually teach for the money your class is paying you). But I had to leave before the show was over. I knew I would get reverse-heckled for getting up to go, so I waited for a break between comics and went for the door. At this point, the MC totally started digging at me, which hey, I expected. But then, when I was about to leave, the stand-up comic teacher of my "class" yells out to everyone, "You suck! You're stupid! Where are you going?"

Uh, I'm going home to bed so I can get up in the morning and go to my big-girl job.

Douche.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just be sure to mention this on the teacher review at the end of the class... provided they haven't removed that from the education system, too.

PS in BC