Thursday, December 10, 2009

Honk Shu Honk Shu

Psyche sleep now. Or soon. Psyche sleep soon.
The last assignment was handed in on Tuesday. I'm cancelling tomorrow's office hours because undergrads are liars and don't come to your office hour appointment when they say that they will. And I just have one last little piece of stupidity to hand in tomorrow. I have to give a little 20 minute presentation on how I've developed professionally this semester.
Seriously, Professors... fuck OFF. I'm not a 20 year old whose never had a job before. It's just stoopid busy work, like when you were in grade 1 and on Valentines Day you all had to build a construction paper mailbox to put the valentines IN. Just a waste of 20 minutes so your teacher could write cheques for her utility bills. I don't think that these profs who "co taught" this course planned a single class. They did subtley insult each other's opinions from time to time, which was interesting.
Anyway, I'm obviously grouchy and tired (and hungry?) and not drunk so I'm just sounding off.
It's my blog, I'll do what I want.
I'm just so looking forward to it being OVER for a little while so I can get a little break. I'm just hoping that my proposal does NOT clear ethics right away. I need the break before data collection. I need the time to sit and vegitate. I need to get my brocolli on!!! (Notice how I picked the least falic vegetable possible so as not to mislead you?)
Seriously... I'm sooo tired.
Time for some chocolate Jesus.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sleep is good.

I will sleep sunday and monday. I will honk shu right along wit'chu

Miss you and LOVE you tons sweetycannoli

niz