Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Biology

After having almost all of my blood removed from my body, we now know only a tiny bit more than we knew previously:

1. I have too much vitamin D in my blood. Near toxic levels. STOP taking the vitiamin D supplement.

2. I have not enough zinc in my blood. Take a zinc supplement.

3. I either did, do, will, or will never have Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. But I am VERY tired.

4. My adrenals are fatigued.

5. I have "considerable, global bone-loss" in my mouth.

6. Despite #5, there is no reason to believe that I have a bone density problem. Despite that, I'm being sent for bone density tests.

7. I have anxiety. Really, really, like seriously FUCKING BAD anxiety. A permanent life-style change is in order or I am just not going to get better.

Great.

And so I am reminded that doctors are just people too.

No comments: